Thursday 21 December 2006

Grumpy Old Mum is here

If you worked for me you'd know that I'm never done moaning, or swearing, about something or someone.

I didn't used to be like this.

Everyone ends up like me in the end though.

Some get it sooner, some get it later, but eventually, everyone experiences the "Day of Realisation" where they wake up and think "WTF???".

The next thing that happens is that all those people who have walked over you and treated you like a muppet for years suddenly start getting a piece of your mind.

The Day of Realisation also increases the number of swear words in your vocabulary ten-fold.

Small things really get on your wick. Where you used to bite your tongue, you say exactly what you think. You lose your tollerance of idiots, policy and procedure, pointless meetings, and people who whinge but appear to have nothing to whinge about.

I, on the other hand, have plenty to whinge about as I'm a Grumpy Old Mum with no patience.

No comments: