Thursday 21 December 2006

The Great Cutlery Mystery

In your kitchen drawer, you have 3 main cutlery items... what are they?

Go on, say them as you would normally.... do it now!

...

...

...

...

OK. Did you say it?

So did you say Knives, Forks and Spoons?

If you didn't then you're a weirdo and I'm referring you to my Gran.

This was a Monday Morning Mystery a few weeks ago. I asked Tracy and Sue the same question. Guess what, they both said "Knives, Forks and Spoons".

So when I asked what order they had them in the cutlery drawer, what did they say?

Sue said "Knives, Forks and Spoons".

Tracy said "Spoons, Knives and Forks".

What's that all about??? Why do you say it oneway then do it another??? What's wrong with the woman??? You go to the drawer and you put them in the order you say them. It's people like this that create confusion in the world.

She was obviously trained by my Gran.

Sue reckons it's coz Tracy has a drink problem - I'm now watching my Gran for signs of her being on the sauce...

My Gran comes round my house, washes up cutlery and then rams the buggers in the drawer in any old random order so that you practically have to pull half the drawer out to find a fork for tea. Good job she's my Gran or I'd give her a slap.

What is wrong with these people. Were they just born to create total havok and mayhem in the world? Answers on a postcard please.

No comments: